If you are present on Facebook, you need to ensure that you have got the blue tick. Verification is extremely crucial to make your users believe that you are authentic. You must have seen a blue checkmark next to the name of the celebrity.
It shows that the page is authentic, or it belongs to the celebrity. However, profile verification is not just for celebrities or for your personal pages. It is equally crucial for business pages.
You may think that it is not that important to verify your business Facebook page, but it gives a lot of benefits in the long run.
• Getting a page verified builds the credibility of your business. Your users will trust your products and services, and the verification mark will differentiate your page from users using the same name.
• The verified checkmark tells people that you are who you say you are. It proves that Facebook has checked your authenticity, and people will start believing you.
• If you have multiple pages, it becomes more essential to verify your page because it differentiates the official page from the others. It removes confusion when people look for you.
• Your visibility will increase because when you have completed your verification process, your page will show up on higher results.
Before you get to know the steps about verifying your Facebook page, there are still a lot of things you need to know.
Also Read >>>> How to Get More Followers on Facebook?
Difference between the blue badge and grey badge
Both badges mean that you are verified. Whether you see a blue badge or grey badge, it means that Facebook has confirmed that the public figure, company, local business, or brand is genuine or the page belongs to a genuine organization.
Also Read >>>> How to Plan Social Media Strategy?
You will get a blue badge when the page belongs to celebrities and public figures, and you will get a grey badge when the page belongs to a local business or company.
How to verify your personal Facebook page
Verification of a personal Facebook page is just an option. However, it is extremely difficult. It is a sensible option if you a celebrity because it requires a large number of followers.
Verification of business Facebook pages is crucial because you are offering products and services to them. In order for verifying your personal Facebook page, you will have to turn in some documents that help prove you are who you say you are.
Also Read >>>> Useful Facts About Social Media
Verification documents generally include a copy of your license or your photo ID. The process requires submitting some personal details that do not seem to be comfortable to everyone.
However, there are some individuals that can get their Facebook verified easily. Such individuals include journalists, government officials, celebrities, entertainers, and sports persons. If you belong to any of the categories, you can put your personal profile under public figure. All you need to do is go to about and then the category option.
How to verify your business Facebook page
Before you verify your business Facebook page, you must have a physical address associated with your business. However, it seems to be impossible if your business is online or it is across the world, but the fact has a physical address that will show that you have a real company.
Also Read >>>> How to Optimize FB Ads Campaign?
Even if you are operating at your home, you do not need to add a random street address of your home address. Adding the city name will be enough to verify your business page. Here are the steps you need to follow to verify your business page:
• Go to the Settings at the top of the page.
• Click General and then click Page Verification.
• Click Get Started.
• Enter your phone number, your country and your language.
• Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to send you a verification code.
• You will receive a four-digit verification code. Type it and then click Continue.
Once you have followed all these steps, your Facebook page is verified.
Is it worth verifying your page?
As long as you have a personal Facebook page, you do not need to get it verified, but it becomes paramount if you have a business Facebook page. You must have invested in the inventory, social media promotion, and perhaps you may have taken out profitable payday loans in the UK.
Therefore, it is essential to grow your business quickly. If you have verified your business Facebook page, users will trust your brand or company, and they will be willing to buy your products and services.
Credibility is one of the essential factors to attract the attention of your target audience. As you know that social media presence is a must to growing your business, you should get the page verified. Every user will check if your page is verified to avoid fraud. So, have your page verified as soon as possible.
Social Media Sites to Build Business
How to Trend on Twitter Quickly?